Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Second Public Presentation of Fusion at QA&Test Conference (Bilbao, Spain) Oct 22nd 2009

Hello All;

Well tomorrow is the big day where I present Fusion to the QA&Test Conference attendees in Bilbao Spain. (Oct 22nd at 10am). I am hoping to get some video of the presentation and post it on the site. At the minimum I will be posting my presentation after I complete presenting for anyone to download.

Over the next few days I will be posting more details in 10 key areas:

1. Fusion Implementation
2. A Example of a Release Test Plan
3. Sample of a Iteration Test Plan
4. Example of a Daily Test Plan and a Test-list
5. Automation Strategy
6. What Metrics to Collect & Formula's for Collecting Them
7. Traceability Matrix Example
8. TDD Implementation Statistics
9. Implementation Timeline & Results at Mx Logic
10. Reference Guide

I hope you all enjoy the work on Fusion Testing and I am looking forward to receiving feedback from anyone who viewed the presentation or is interested in improving test execution time.

1 comment:

MK said...

So how did the presentation go?? We are anxious to hear back in the States!